Things
-I got a new car. A 2009 Hyundai Accent. They say it has 3 doors because they count the hatchback as a door, but I only ever used the hatchback of my old car as a door once; when I locked my keys in the car.
-XM Radio is worse than cable television because it's pretty much impossible for me to choose something to listen to when I have 3247923874 choices. So I pretty much just listen to NPR.
-I'm restarting the Super Control Lady Diet and Exercise Program™. I gained a few (4) pounds back because Devin's birthday party threw me off track with the diet part and I haven't been able to get back on. Also the horrible Wal-Mart fall mostly prevented me from doing any sort of exercise for two weeks. I'll restart tomorrow. There's a Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty at Wendy's that's been calling my name, and it would be mean to ignore it.
-A person I had through a friend for some business arrangements up and moved to California to go and work on a sort of farm, leaving me jealous as all hell and scrambling to find someone else to make business arrangements with.
-I forgot how fun Super Paper Mario is.
-I work for a bunch of fraudulent assholes and need to find a new job, but am kind of trapped here because the average secretary doesn't make anywhere near what I currently make.
That's about it.
-XM Radio is worse than cable television because it's pretty much impossible for me to choose something to listen to when I have 3247923874 choices. So I pretty much just listen to NPR.
-I'm restarting the Super Control Lady Diet and Exercise Program™. I gained a few (4) pounds back because Devin's birthday party threw me off track with the diet part and I haven't been able to get back on. Also the horrible Wal-Mart fall mostly prevented me from doing any sort of exercise for two weeks. I'll restart tomorrow. There's a Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty at Wendy's that's been calling my name, and it would be mean to ignore it.
-A person I had through a friend for some business arrangements up and moved to California to go and work on a sort of farm, leaving me jealous as all hell and scrambling to find someone else to make business arrangements with.
-I forgot how fun Super Paper Mario is.
-I work for a bunch of fraudulent assholes and need to find a new job, but am kind of trapped here because the average secretary doesn't make anywhere near what I currently make.
That's about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment