I haven't felt like writing lately. The warmer it gets, the less I feel like using my words because I'm onto doing bigger and better things like eating too much Rita's and sitting on the porch until 11 P.M. most nights. Summertime Jessica is out in full swing; introspection is a color that only flatters me in cold weather.
News: Devin will be turning seven on the 20th; this makes me feel both old and unaccomplished. Annie told me about a cigarette store that rolls and sells their own cigarettes for $21/carton of loose cigarettes; I will be carrying around a giant sack of cigarettes and can only hope that this doesn't make me smoke more than I already do. Our new neighbors are now our new friends; they're pretty rad people, if a bit 'Dalkish for my Rosedale standards. I really miss not being in school.
The end.
7.16.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think it's good that you miss school, because that means you will want to keep at it.
ReplyDeleteI need more summertime porch sitting contemplative nights. Those are the best.