Things
-I leave for Florida on Tuesday after work and will be coming back the following Saturday. Shit should be so cash. I miss my family, and there are tiny baby additions to said family, so that makes me even more excited. I need to be around a baby or two, it's been a while, and I've been feeling an itch in my womb that only a fetus can scratch, so hopefully being around my cousins' babies will get rid of that not so fresh feeling. Also, the beach, on Thanksgiving.
-Of course, since I'm about to have a nice thing happen next week, this week has made me want to cry, so I have. Work has reeked of privilege so far this week, and I'm highly allergic, so it needs to stop sometime in the very near future. I'm sick of daddy's babies getting yelled at and them feeling small because of it, and I'm sick of them making me feel small in return. I'm very happy that today is pay day so I can be reminded of why I even bother.
-THE HOLIDAYS are coming. I won't be getting any presents to open for Christmas because my mother is paying for my teeth fixings, so maybe I'll wrap my new teeth with paper and bows so I can join in on THE HOLIDAY CHEER.
-Hanging out tonight like it's 1999. It's been feeling a little too much like 2009, so this evening's time travel is more than welcome.
-Of course, since I'm about to have a nice thing happen next week, this week has made me want to cry, so I have. Work has reeked of privilege so far this week, and I'm highly allergic, so it needs to stop sometime in the very near future. I'm sick of daddy's babies getting yelled at and them feeling small because of it, and I'm sick of them making me feel small in return. I'm very happy that today is pay day so I can be reminded of why I even bother.
-THE HOLIDAYS are coming. I won't be getting any presents to open for Christmas because my mother is paying for my teeth fixings, so maybe I'll wrap my new teeth with paper and bows so I can join in on THE HOLIDAY CHEER.
-Hanging out tonight like it's 1999. It's been feeling a little too much like 2009, so this evening's time travel is more than welcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment