So I thought I was going to lose my job. Then I made a big fuss about it and they said they could only give me Monday, Wednesday, Friday. They said this was due to a lack of work for me to do and a lack of funds for my position. Those things are both bullshit, but whatever.
Meanwhile, the woman they hired to clean up one of the son's gigantic messes is making $800 a week under the table for the 18 hours she works per week. This is $300 more per week than I make for 40 hours. The woman they hired to clean up said mess also; owns her own bar, owns several rental properties (including one in Ocean City), sells a line of leather handbags, drives a pre-Ford Jaguar, a brand new pickup truck, and a convertible that she only drives "on weekends, in the summer".
In comparison, I; own nothing, drive a Hyundai Accent.
Right.

No comments:
Post a Comment